Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Just wavin hi atcha!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hi guys
    Just a quick note to curse my head off because I have been working too damn long and personal real life shit has kept me away from my puter..*G*
    I'v dropped by the pool a few times but its not even worth staying there anymore...*sighs*..Seems there is never any of you there...Miss you guys!!!..Although by the look at the threads and the posts I havent been missing much eh...Just more of the same?
    I'm not posting on the Nitro ..FOAD thing anymore I think everyone knows how I feel about that whole thing...and to be honest its old now...
    I wanna say this though....A friend of mine e went into the pool ..He wasnt there five minutes and someone using the name "Jim" posted.."This room is so much better without that team of asshole rotten and whore heidi*G*...
    When you have to hide behind names to make insults you really arent worth mentioning...all it makes you is a coward.
    However if I have to be paired with anyone Im glad it was rotten...I respect that he sticks to his convictions and not everytime I see him or watch him post he is changing his mind on his opinion.
    *hugs you all*...I hope y'all are good...Might see ya some over the weekend..*blows kisses and slaps Myra's ass*
    Redhead!!!!..*blows you a wet one*G*...Rotten i'll email ya...shit its time for work again..damn shit ..*stomps foot*..I need to win the lottery or find myself a rich old man with a heart condition frown

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hiya! heidi! wavey
    Have a wonderful day

    ya

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *waves back atcha* heidi...where's the email you were supposed to forward from J?? *P

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heidi!!! damn....I actually had to work this week too, longer hours but now I'm off til Monday.....*hoping to run into you this weekend*....no ones ever round, hardly worth turnin on the puter....real life shit, good an' bad been goin on...work, kids, softball, Canadians, ex husbands, you know the such....Thanks for the wet one babyyyyy *EG*.....*slurp* ....

  5. #5
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Post

    hi heidi

  6. #6
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    HI HEIDI!!!!! *waves*

    Here touch my cute ass and all your problems will go away for the duration that your hand is on my ass. biggrin

    I'm such a bad slut. wink

    ------------------
    If the Master does not approve, neither do you.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Um Hiya Heidi...and yeah what melber toast said biggrin

    ------------------
    the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2001
    Posts
    449
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HEIDI!!!

    ........hi.........*G

  9. #9
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    HI REV!!!...*rubs you're ass and makes a wish*
    Hey Pns...Long time no see...Im still tryin to figure out what I was goin to ask you..

    Mel...It dont matter I was just wondering ..Figured it was that... smile

    Virgo...HEY!!!..My little bitch...*G*

    Hi ya Ker..*G*

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Chilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *waves at heidi* If you can come to the pool tonite, can we talk? Please...

    *HUGS* mel and Kerala
    *licks* Virgo
    *kicks snails ass* cause no matter how
    much he may dislike me, i still like him. *L*
    Talk to me dammit.......

    ------------------
    I am who I am and if you don't like me the way I am...TOUGH SHIT *S*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •